NEYIF is non-governmental.
NEYIF is a non-governmental, political, ethnic, tribal, religious and non-violent group. It is a Community Based Organization that promotes an all-inclusive society for all. The organization has strength of about 40 permanent staff, 400 part-time/Temporary or Contract Staff, over 300 volunteers and about 1500 Community Mobilizes across North Eastern States and Abuja. It has offices and staff in all the six North East States.
NEYIF is a non-discriminatory organization which promotes inclusiveness irrespective of Gender, Age, Religion, Ethnicity or any affiliation that is not violent or banned by the Law. NEYIF continues to do the needful in ensuring the vulnerable people and communities are given the required attention.
On the other hand, NEYIF works to promote Transparency and Accountability in all sectors of Development through encouraging Good Governance at all levels. It is a developmental and humanitarian organization that cares for the welfare and status of Youths, Women, Children, Orphans, Less Privilege, Disables, IDPs, Refuges and Aged Groups.
NEYIF is non-governmental.
NEYIF is non-ethnical, non-religious, non-tribal, non-violent.
NEYIF promotes Transparency and Accountability in all sectors of Development.
Become a Volunteers
Based in Yobe with an office in Borno, their team of 18 staff and 100 volunteers, The organization exists to promote Peaceful coexistence and Good Governance through Awareness, Sensitization, Engagement, capacity Building and Advocacy.Learn how to get help
2. Organization and individual Capacity Building
5. Determined to Run it Like You Own it
1. Governing Board
2. BoT 3. Executive Director
4. Management 5.Staff (Permanent, Temporary and Contracts or Consultants)
6. State offices
8. Community Mobilizers
3. Awareness Creation
4. Conferences, Summit and Symposium e.t.c
5. Media (TV, Radio and News Papers/Magazines)
6. Posters, Handbills, Bill Boards, Pamphlets and Write-Ups
7. Focus Group Discussions (FGD)
8. Community Mobilization, Dialogue and Discussions
9. Project Implementation
10. Monitoring and Evaluation
1.Preventing and Countering Violent Extremism
5. Food Security (Food Assistance, Livelihood and Agriculture Practice) 6.Human Right (Election, Citizenship and Legal Aid)
7. Peace and Security 8.Economic Development (Entrepreneurship, Empowerment and Job Creation)
9. Environment 10.Governance (Budget, Policies, Transparency and Accountability, Anti-Corruption and IGR)
11. Social Issues (Sports and Culture)
12. Humanitarian Services
13. Protection Service
15. Advocacy and Policy making
16. Data Collection and Analysis
17. Profiling and Registration